The B-RAD TekLite Roll-Top Bag is a premium, lightweight, and flexible storage option to keep your riding essentials protected from the elements. This follows the same profile as the original B-RAD Roll-Top Bag, but uses the new TekLite material, which is made with layers of strong, durable, and lightweight fibers. Bags are just the right size to carry your wallet, snacks, keys or tools, yet sleek enough to stay out of the way of legs while riding. The roll-top opening makes for quick access, while the hook-and-loop strap allows for easy removal and repositioning. It can be attached under a saddle, strapped to a frame, secured in a bottle cage, or mounted onto any B-RAD Base.
Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) material is lightweight, strong, and durable
Roll-top design protects contents from water, dirt, and other road grit
Silicone-backed strap with hook-and-loop design keeps bag securely in place
Flexible, durable construction from a composite of abrasion-resistant, high-tenacity fibers
Bag and Strap includes:
bag and silicone-backed strap for mounting to the saddle rails or directly to frame tubes.
Bag, Strap, and Mounting Plate includes:
bag, strap, B-RAD system mounting plate and hardware. This allows you to mount to a B-RAD base in addition to mounting to saddle rails or directly around frame tubing. REQUIRES a B-RAD Base for the mounting plate.
- Can be mounted directly to any tube on a bike with just the strap.
- With the Mounting Plate, it can be mounted to any B-RAD base for the ultimate in organized, secure on-bike storage.
- When mounted on the underside of down tube, check clearances before riding.
- When mounting hard items in bag (like a multi-tool), be sure that there is some padding between that hard item and any external hard surface like a saddle rail or the B-RAD Mounting Plate. Rubbing between two hard surfaces/edges/corners with grit mixed in will eventually wear through the bag.
- This bag is not classified as waterproof (dunkable), but it is extremely water and weather resistant.