Shimano's Deore XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize the industry standard 6-bolt mounting system for secure mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhills and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
- Ice-Tech Technology provides maximum cooling
- Two-piece floating rotor design aluminum core and steel braking surface provides the best in weight, cooling efficiency and performance
- 6-Bolt disc brake mounting fits 6 bolt hubs.
- T25 Torx mounting bolts included 15g
Adaptors not included
- Compatible with most disc brakes but for maximum performance it is strongly recommended to use with Shimano disc brake calipers and brake pads
Material: Steel & Aluminum
Intended use: XC, Trail, Gravity