The Bookman Monocle is a compact yet high-performing light without unnecessary features so that you can focus on your stride. With 225 lumens, a focus beam pattern, and different modes, it’s ideal for low-light outdoor activities when you need to see where you’re going, and will keep you safer in traffic. While the small size and low weight minimize bouncing. This headlamp features stepless angle adjustment, so you can point it exactly where you need to. With a clean, minimalistic look and this season’s colors to enhance your outfit, an adjustable strap so it sits securely, and an oversized button that’s easy to operate with gloves on.
- 225 Lumens
- Up to 10 hours run time over 3 modes
- Plenty of power to light up your midnight run. Whether in the city or on your local trail.
- At 40g, light enough so you will forget it's there
- Stepless tilt so you can focus the light exactly where you need it
- Battery: 1, 371030 Lithium-lon Rechargeable, 3.7(V), 0.3(Wh), 2g, Included
High, 225 lumens, 1.5 hours
Mid, 110 lumens, 4 hours
Low, 35 lumens, 10 hours