The Air-Liner is a foam-based, reusable insert for tubeless tires designed to protect the rim, enhance grip and prevent punctures. The system provides unmatched bump compliance, while ensuring bead lock at lower pressures. In the event of air-loss, the Air-Liner insert is designed for run-flat use.
- Air-Liner MTB features a round cross section with channels on the top and bottom providing room for a tunable air chambers, with full compatibility of all valve core styles
- The round cross-section shape mimics the natural shape of the tire, and supports a greater contact area within the sidewalls of the tire casing. Side-to-side tire stability is increased, yet the tread remains soft and grippy
- Size Large fits 2.50-2.70" tires
- Enhanced rim and tire protection, allows for lower tire pressures, and run-flat capability to always get you back home
- Designed to be used with sealant preferably without ammonia