The All-City Cosmic Stallion is the perfect fast gravel bike you can ride all day. All-City's custom-drawn ACE tubing combined with the Colombus carbon fork and steerer make this bike light, stiff, and able to take a beating.
It can quickly cover any road sections almost as capably as a modern road bike but really comes into its own when the tarmac disappears. With clearance for 700c x 48mm tires, the bike inspires confidence whether climbing cruising or bombing down gravel and mild singletrack.
For a roadie looking for their first all-road bike or a seasoned off-roader looking to make the tarmac and gravel roads fly by the Cosmic Stallion is your perfect companion. For more information check out All-City's website.
The All-City Cosmic Stallion is ready for any gravel and any distance. From fast sprints to all-day gravel epics, this race-ready steel machine sets a new standard for beauty and functionality. Thoroughly modern, classically styled, all on a lightweight disc-brake frameset.
- Crafted from All-City’s proprietary heat-treated, air-hardened, and custom-extruded A.C.E. steel tubing
- Whisky No.9 CX Disc 12 Tapered Fork
- 12mm thru-axles and flat-mount disc brakes
- Three bottle cages, rear rack mounts, front, and rear fender eyelets
- Tire Clearance: 700c x 42mm or 650b x 47mm (both without fenders)